Added a “disarm” option:
--no-cov. It will disable coverage measurements. Contributed by Zoltan Kozma in PR#135.
WARNING: Do not put this in your configuration files, it’s meant to be an one-off for situations where you want to disable coverage from command line.
Fixed broken exception handling on
.pthfile. See #136.
- Add support for specifying output location for html, xml, and annotate report. Contributed by Patrick Lannigan in PR#113.
- Fix bug hiding test failure when cov-fail-under failed.
- For coverage >= 4.0, match the default behaviour of coverage report and error if coverage fails to find the source instead of just printing a warning. Contributed by David Szotten in PR#116.
- Fixed bug occurred when bare
--covparameter was used with xdist. Contributed by Michael Elovskikh in PR#120.
- Add support for
--cov-report=term-skip-coveredcommand line options. Contributed by Saurabh Kumar in PR#115.
- Fixed incorrect merging of coverage data when xdist was used and coverage was
- Added support for changing working directory in tests. Previously changing working directory would disable coverage measurements in suprocesses.
- Fixed broken handling for
- Added support for coverage 4.0b2.
- Added the
--cov-appendcommand line options. Contributed by Christian Ledermann in PR#80.
--cov-fail-under, akin to the new
fail_underoption in coverage-4.0 (automatically activated if there’s a
[report] fail_under = ...in
--cov-report=termto automatically upgrade to
[run] show_missing = Truein
--covso it can be used with no path argument (in wich case the source settings from
.coveragercwill be used instead).
- Fixed .pth installation to work in all cases (install, easy_install, wheels, develop etc).
- Fixed .pth uninstallation to work for wheel installs.
- Support for coverage 4.0.
- Data file suffixing changed to use coverage’s
data_suffix=Trueoption (instead of the custom suffixing).
- Avoid warning about missing coverage data (just like
- Fixed a race condition when running with xdist (all the workers tried to combine the files). It’s possible that this issue is not present in pytest-cov 1.8.X.